Report NEP-ARA-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frija, A. & Afi, M. & Dhehibi, B., 2018. "Livestock for resilience : Revisiting the role of livestock in the major agricultural production systems of the MENA region," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277547, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Imane Helmy & Christian Richter & Khalid Siddig & Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2018. "A Comparison of the Economics Impacts of Conditional and Unconditional Cash Transfers in Egypt," Working Papers 50, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Mitsuo Yoshida, 2018. "Capacity Development in Environmental Management Administration through Raising Public Awareness: A Case Study in Algeria," Working Papers 176, JICA Research Institute.
- Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2018. "Public versus Private Sector Wage Gap in Egypt: Evidence from Quantile Regression on Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11895, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Khaldoon Al Daoud, 2018. "The role of the Audit Committee and the Board of Director in mitigating the practice of earnings management: Evidence from Jordan," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 6809892, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tsoghik Grigoryan, 2018. "Teachers? Reflective Journal Analysis of iPad Based Language Learning through the Activity Theory Framework," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 8009160, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mohammadi, H. & Abolhasani, L. & Shahnoushi, N. & Shabanian, F., 2018. "The effects of business cycle indicators on stock market indices of food industry in Iran," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277425, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anas Al-Fattal, 2018. "Marketing higher education during times of war: the Syrian case," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 8009316, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abugamea, Gaber, 2018. "Determinants of Banking Sector Profitability: Empirical Evidence from Palestine," MPRA Paper 89772, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Jawad Al-Salehi & Feda Twam & Aziz Atamanov & Nethra Palaniswamy, 2018. "Measuring Poverty in West Bank and Gaza," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30526, The World Bank.
- Naser, Hanan, 2018. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Oil-Dependent Economy: The case of Bahrain," MPRA Paper 89743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2018.
- Abugamea, Gaber, 2018.
"مساهمة قطاعي الزراعة و الصناعة في النمو الاقتصادي و التنمية في الاقتصاد الفلسطيني خلال الفترة 1968-2012
[The Contribution of the Agricultural and Industrial Sectors to Economic Growth and Developme," MPRA Paper 89793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.