Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: First Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1281, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Andersson & Sierdjan Koster, 2011.
"Sources of persistence in regional start-up rates--evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 179-201, January.
- Andersson, Martin & Koster, Sierdjan, 2009. "Sources of Persistence in Regional Start-Up Rates - evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 177, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018.
"Business cycles and start-ups across industries: An empirical analysis of German regions,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 742-761.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suprinovič, Olga & Schneck, Stefan & Kay, Rosemarie, 2016. "Einmal Unternehmer, immer Unternehmer? Selbstständigkeit im Erwerbsverlauf," IfM-Materialien 248, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: an Empirical Analysis for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jaeyeob Jeong & Myeonggil Choi, 2017. "The Expected Job Satisfaction Affecting Entrepreneurial Intention as Career Choice in the Cultural and Artistic Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, September.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammadi, H. & Abolhasani, L. & Shahnoushi, N. & Shabanian, F., 2018. "The effects of business cycle indicators on stock market indices of food industry in Iran," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277425, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-employment; business cycle; unemployment; start-up;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2013-03-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-03-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2013-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.