Report NEP-EUR-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen P Jenkins & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "The relationship between EU indicators of persistent and current poverty," CASE Papers case169, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "The EU-SILC sample design variables: critical review and recommendations," Working Papers 1302, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Mariam Camarero & Juana Castillo Giménez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Is the eco-efficiency in greenhouse gas emissions converging among European Union countries?," Working Papers 1309, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bérénice Storms & Tim Goedemé & Karel Van den Bosch & Kristof Devuyst, 2013. "Towards a common framework for developing cross-nationally comparable reference budgets in Europe," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/02, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Cozza, Claudio & Schettino, Francesco, 2013. "Explaining the Patenting Propensity: A Regional Analysis using EPO-OECD Data," MPRA Paper 45084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosch, Nicole & ter Weel, Bas, 2013. "Labour-Market Outcomes of Older Workers in the Netherlands: Measuring Job Prospects Using the Occupational Age Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 7252, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "Does venture capital really foster innovation?," NIPE Working Papers 03/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Teresa Schlüter, 2013. "Real Wages, Amenities and the Adjustment of Working Hours Across Regional Labour Markets," SERC Discussion Papers 0130, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2012. "Monopolistic sequestration of European carbon emissions," OxCarre Working Papers 098, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez & Esben Anton Schultz, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 18885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes, 2013. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 7248, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guadalupe Serrano-Domingo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2013. "Examining the non-linear relationship between migration and trade," Working Papers 1310, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gulgun Bayaz Ozturk & Richard V. Burkhauser & Kenneth A. Couch, 2013. "Consolidating the Evidence on Income Mobility in the Western States of Germany and the U.S. from 1984-2006," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 544, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Franziska Holz & Philipp M. Richter & Ruud Egging, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas in a Low-Carbon Europe: Infrastructure and Regional Supply Security in the Global Gas Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1273, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- B. Ben Halima & N. Chusseau & J. Hellier, 2013. "Skill Premia and Intergenerational Skill Transmission: The French Case," Working Papers 285, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond, 2013. "How Sensitive Are Individual Retirement Expectations to Raising the Retirement Age?," IZA Discussion Papers 7269, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Niels Skipper & Rune Vejlin, 2013. "Determinants of Generic vs. Brand Drug Choice: Evidence from Population-wide Danish Data," Economics Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea Schäfer, 2013. "Is the Willingness to Take Financial Risk a Sex-Linked Trait?: Evidence from National Surveys of Household Finance," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1278, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany," Jena Economics Research Papers 2013-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2013. "Product and Labor Market Imperfections and Scale Economies: Micro-Evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7253, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).