Is the eco-efficiency in greenhouse gas emissions converging among European Union countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jobert, Thomas & Karanfil, Fatih & Tykhonenko, Anna, 2010.
"Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions in the EU: Legend or reality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1364-1373, November.
- Thomas Jobert & Fatih Karanfil & Anna Tykhonenko, 2010. "Convergence of per capita carbon dioxide emissions in the EU: Legend or reality?," Post-Print halshs-00721583, HAL.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Reig-Martinez, Ernest & Hernandez-Sancho, Francesc, 2005. "Directional distance functions and environmental regulation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Is there cross-country convergence in carbon dioxide emissions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1363-1372, February.
- Myriam Nourry, 2009. "Re-Examining the Empirical Evidence for Stochastic Convergence of Two Air Pollutants with a Pair-Wise Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 555-570, December.
- Francesc Hernandez-Sancho & Andres Picazo-Tadeo & Ernest Reig-Martinez, 2000. "Efficiency and Environmental Regulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 365-378, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kounetas, Kostas & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2017. "Annex I and non-Annex I countries’productive performance revisited using a generalized directional distance function under a metafrontier framework: Is there any convergence-divergence pattern for tec," MPRA Paper 80904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Liwei & Hu, Zongyi & Zhang, Yongjun, 2014.
[The measurement of regional industrial Environmental Performance——based on non-radial BML-DEA model]," MPRA Paper 55380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- hu, zongyi & tang, liwei & su, jin, 2013.
[Regional eco-performance measure and its convergence]," MPRA Paper 60367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Morales-Lage & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2017. "Stochastic and club convergence of sectoral CO2 emissions in the European Union," Working Papers 2017/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
KeywordsEco-efficiency; convergence; clubs; greenhouse gases emissions; European Union; directional distance functions; Data Envelopment Analysis;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.