Report NEP-EFF-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso, & Mohamed Ayadi, & Sourour Ramzi,, 2013. "Assessment of efficiency in basic and secondary education in Tunisia, a regional analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2013. "Cost Inefficiency of Municipalities after Amalgamation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201314, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers 1301, Izmir University of Economics.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Rada, Nicholas E., 2013. "Resources, Policies, and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economic Research Report 145368, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2013. "Estimation of Productivity in Korean Electric Power Plants: A Semiparametric Smooth Coefficient Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariam Camarero & Juana Castillo Giménez & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Is the eco-efficiency in greenhouse gas emissions converging among European Union countries?," Working Papers 1309, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Simon D. Smith & Martin Forster, 2013. "‘The Curse of the Caribbean’? Agency’s impact on the efficiency of sugar estates in St.Vincent and the Grenadines, 1814-1829," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _112, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," CPB Discussion Paper 237, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberto Guerrero Compean, 2013. "Weather and Welfare: Health and Agricultural Impacts of Climate Extremes, Evidence from Mexico," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-391, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2013. "Product and Labor Market Imperfections and Scale Economies: Micro-Evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- USHIJIMA Tatsuo & Ulrike SCHAEDE, 2013. "The Market for Corporate Subsidiaries in Japan: An empirical study of trades among listed firms," Discussion papers 13012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2013. "Do Firms Face a Trade-Off between the Quantity and the Quality of Their Inventions?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.