Report NEP-SBM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2013. "The effect of high tech services offshoring on skilled employment," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010599, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," CPB Discussion Paper 237, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heike Belitz & Florian Mölders, 2013. "International Knowledge Spillovers through High-Tech Imports and R&D of Foreign-Owned Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1276, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrea Beltramello & Linda Haie-Fayle & Dirk Pilat, 2013. "Why New Business Models Matter for Green Growth," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Alfons Palangkaraya, 2013. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Export: The Case of Australian SMEs," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "Does venture capital really foster innovation?," NIPE Working Papers 03/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2013. "Basic Innovation and Firm Performance," Working Papers 1301, Izmir University of Economics.