The effect of high tech services offshoring on skilled employment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo, 2016. "The Effect of R&D Services Offshoring on Skilled Employment: Firm Evidence," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1414-1433, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- German Hector Gonzalez & Fernando Andres Delbianco, 2011.
"Apertura y productividad total de los factores: análisis de la contemporaneidad en los quiebres estructurales para América Latina y el Caribe,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 26(1), pages 53-81, Junio.
- Gonzalez, German Hector & Delbianco, Fernando Andres, 2010.
"Apertura y Productividad Total de los Factores: Análisis de la contemporaneidad en los quiebres estructurales para América Latina y el Caribe
[Openness and Total Factor Productivity: Test of Tempor," MPRA Paper 26029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez, German Hector & Delbianco, Fernando Andres, 2010. "Apertura y Productividad Total de los Factores: Análisis de la contemporaneidad en los quiebres estructurales para América Latina y el Caribe
More about this item
Keywordsoffshoring; wages; skilled employment;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LMA-2013-03-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.