Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: First Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Andersson & Sierdjan Koster, 2011.
"Sources of persistence in regional start-up rates--evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 179-201, January.
- Andersson, Martin & Koster, Sierdjan, 2009. "Sources of Persistence in Regional Start-Up Rates - evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 177, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suprinovič, Olga & Schneck, Stefan & Kay, Rosemarie, 2016. "Einmal Unternehmer, immer Unternehmer? Selbstständigkeit im Erwerbsverlauf," IfM-Materialien 248, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Lechman, Ewa & Dominiak, Piotr, 2016. "Entrepreneurship vulnerability to business cycle. A new methodology for identification pro-cyclical and counter-cyclical patterns of entrepreneurial activity," MPRA Paper 68793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-employment; business cycle; unemployment; start-up;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-03-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2013-03-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .