Report NEP-BEC-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry: First Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1281, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "New Trade Models, New Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 18919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Mrco, 2013. "Corporate Governance and Shareholder Value in Listed Firms: An Empirical Analysis in Five Countries (France, Italy, Japan, UK, USA)," MPRA Paper 45422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "The properties of local knowledge bases and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1303, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2013.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2013. "Intra-Firm Trade And Product Contractibility," Working Papers 13-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- M. Martin Boyer, 2013. "Underwriting Apophenia and Cryptids: Are Cycles Statistical Figments of our Imagination?," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-07, CIRANO.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2013. "Regulating a multiproduct and multitype monopolist," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 397, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Maria Dzik, 2013. "Business Demography in Poland: Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Determinants of Firm Survival," Working Papers 2013-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Antoine Gervais, 2013. "Product Quality and Firm Heterogeneity in International Trade," Working Papers 13-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Facundo Piguillem & Loris Rubini, 2013. "Barriers to Firm Growth in Open Economies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1304, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.