Report NEP-ENT-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep & David Jaeger & Mark C. Regets, 2013. "How Immigration May Affect U.S. Native Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Building Blocks and Preliminary Results," Working Papers 134, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Entrepreneurship of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Business Cycles, Unemployment and Entrepreneurial Entry - First Evidence from Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9," SERC Discussion Papers 0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Saskia Vossenberg, 2013. "Women Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries: What explains the gender gap in entrepreneurship and how to close it?," Working Papers 2013/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- Kosonen, Tuomas & Harju, Jarkko, 2013. "The impact of tax incentives on the economic activity of entrepreneurs," Working Papers 42, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Beltramello & Linda Haie-Fayle & Dirk Pilat, 2013. "Why New Business Models Matter for Green Growth," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Banks and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 301, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa, 2013. "Does venture capital really foster innovation?," NIPE Working Papers 03/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alfons Palangkaraya, 2013. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Export: The Case of Australian SMEs," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jin, Hua, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Universities and Industrial Creation in China," Working Paper Series 166, Center for Japanese Business Studies (HJBS), Graduate School of Commerce and Management Hitotsubashi University.