Women Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries: What explains the gender gap in entrepreneurship and how to close it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siri Terjesen & José Ernesto Amorós, 2010. "Female Entrepreneurship in Latin America and the Caribbean: Characteristics, Drivers and Relationship to Economic Development," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(3), pages 313-330, July.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Gender factors and female entrepreneurship: International evidence and policy implications," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Marina Della-Giusta & Christine Phillips, 2006. "Women entrepreneurs in the Gambia: challenges and opportunities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1051-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:20:y:2015:i:01:n:s108494671550003x is not listed on IDEAS
- Fons Trompenaars & Madeleine van der Steege & Riana Schreuders, 2014. "Collaborating to Identify the Personal and Business Dilemmas of Successful Women Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2014/10, Maastricht School of Management.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1372-:d:106939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazo, Lucita, 2015. "Increasing Economic Opportunities of Women in the APEC," Discussion Papers DP 2015-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-03-23 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .