Women Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries: What explains the gender gap in entrepreneurship and how to close it?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siri Terjesen & José Ernesto Amorós, 2010. "Female Entrepreneurship in Latin America and the Caribbean: Characteristics, Drivers and Relationship to Economic Development," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 22(3), pages 313-330, July.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Gender factors and female entrepreneurship: International evidence and policy implications," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Marina Della-Giusta & Christine Phillips, 2006. "Women entrepreneurs in the Gambia: challenges and opportunities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1051-1064.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:20:y:2015:i:01:n:s108494671550003x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2019:p:111-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fons Trompenaars & Madeleine van der Steege & Riana Schreuders, 2014. "Collaborating to Identify the Personal and Business Dilemmas of Successful Women Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 2014/10, Maastricht School of Management.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1372-:d:106939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazo, Lucita, 2015. "Increasing Economic Opportunities of Women in the APEC," Discussion Papers DP 2015-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:rnd:arjebs:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:118-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:23:y:2018:i:03:n:s1084946718500176 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2013-03-23 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msm:wpaper:2013/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maud de By). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msmmmnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.