Female Entrepreneurship in Latin America and the Caribbean: Characteristics, Drivers and Relationship to Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2011. "Institutions and female entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 397-415, November.
- Pinazo-Dallenbach, Pablo & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Lloria, Begoña, 2016. "Using high-potential firms as the key to achieving territorial development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1412-1417.
- Jorge, Velilla, 2017. "Feminization of entrepreneurship in developing countries? Evidence from GEM data," MPRA Paper 79997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saskia Vossenberg, 2013. "Women Entrepreneurship Promotion in Developing Countries: What explains the gender gap in entrepreneurship and how to close it?," Working Papers 2013/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- Antonin Ricard & Ekaterina Pennec & Emmanuelle Reynaud, 2016. "Representation as a driver of internationalization: The case of a singular Russian SME," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 96-120, March.
- Sara Poggesi & Michela Mari & Luisa Vita, 2016. "What’s new in female entrepreneurship research? Answers from the literature," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 735-764, September.
- repec:gem:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Fossen, Frank M., 2018.
"Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 959, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1723, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6854, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Urbano & Sebastian Aparicio & Victor Querol, 2016. "Social progress orientation and innovative entrepreneurship: an international analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1033-1066, December.
- De Vita, Luisa & Mari, Michela & Poggesi, Sara, 2014. "Women entrepreneurs in and from developing countries: Evidences from the literature," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 451-460.
- Mas-Tur, Alicia & Pinazo, Pablo & Tur-Porcar, Ana María & Sánchez-Masferrer, Manuel, 2015. "What to avoid to succeed as an entrepreneur," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2279-2284.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9789-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siri A. Terjesen, 2016. "Conditions for high-potential female entrepreneurship," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 255-255, April.
- Claudia Álvarez & David Urbano & José Amorós, 2014. "GEM research: achievements and challenges," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-465, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:22:y:2010:i:3:p:313-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.