Give Someone a Fishpond Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belton, B. & Ahmed, N. & Murshed-e-Jahan, K., 2014. "Aquaculture, employment, poverty, food security and well-being in Bangladesh: A comparative study," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40464, July.
- Ben Belton & David C. Little, 2011. "Immanent and Interventionist Inland Asian Aquaculture Development and its Outcomes," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(4), pages 459-484, July.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Filipski, Mateusz J., 2014. "Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198707882.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Gockowski, James & Pouomogne, Victor & Muir, James, 2011. "Targeting agricultural research and extension for food security and poverty alleviation: A case study of fish farming in Central Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 805-814.
More about this item
KeywordsResource/Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-11-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-BIG-2018-11-12 (Big Data)
- NEP-SEA-2018-11-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.