Agricultural Spillover Effects of Cash Transfers: What Does LEWIE Have to Say?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mateusz J. Filipski & J. Edward Taylor & Karen E. Thome & Benjamin Davis, 2015. "Effects of treatment beyond the treated: a general equilibrium impact evaluation of Lesotho's cash grants program," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 227-243, March.
- Harold Alderman & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2014.
"How Can Safety Nets Contribute to Economic Growth?,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Villa, Juan M., 2014. "Social transfers and growth: The missing evidence from luminosity data," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2017. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Impacts of Saffron Price Volatility in a Gendered Local Economy-Wide Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 84-99.
- Vaiknoras, Kate A. & Larochelle, Catherine & Alwang, Jeffrey, 2020. "The spillover effects of seed producer groups on non-member farmers in local communities in Nepal," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304359, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Mohnen, Pierre & Vinci, Vincenzo, 2016. "Institutional factors and people's preferences in social protection," MERIT Working Papers 2016-003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gilliland, Ted E. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2018. "Environmental Impacts of Cash Transfer Programs: Implications for the Welfare of Poor Communities in Developing Countries," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274244, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kuss, Maria Klara & Gassmann, Franziska & Mugumya, Firminus, 2018. "The relevance of local structures for economic multiplier effects of social pensions in Uganda," MERIT Working Papers 2018-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- J. Edward Taylor & Karen Thome & Mateusz Filipski & Benjamin Davis, 2014. "Productive Spillovers of Social Cash Transfers in Africa:A Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) Approach," One Pager 256, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Belton, Ben, 2018. "Give a Man a Fishpond: Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 205-223.
- Dennis Egger & Johannes Haushofer & Edward Miguel & Paul Niehaus & Michael W. Walker, 2019. "General Equilibrium Effects of Cash Transfers: Experimental Evidence from Kenya," NBER Working Papers 26600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:5:p:1338-1344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.