A result on projection for the vehicle routing ptoblem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campos, V. & Corberan, A. & Mota, E., 1991. "Polyhedral results for a vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 75-85, May.
- Araque, J. & Hall, L. & Magnanti, T., 1990. "Capacitated trees, capacitated routing, and associated polyhedra," CORE Discussion Papers 1990061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Araque, J., 1990. "Lots of combs of different sizes for vehicle routing," CORE Discussion Papers 1990074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:23-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0494-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Letchford, Adam N. & Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2016. "Stronger multi-commodity flow formulations of the (capacitated) sequential ordering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 74-84.
- Jorge Oyola & Halvard Arntzen & David L. Woodruff, 0. "The stochastic vehicle routing problem, a literature review, part I: models," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Taş, Duygu & Gendreau, Michel & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert, 2016. "The traveling salesman problem with time-dependent service times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 372-383.
- Subramanyam, Anirudh & Gounaris, Chrysanthos E., 2016. "A branch-and-cut framework for the consistent traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 384-395.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2015. "Stronger multi-commodity flow formulations of the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 730-738.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:755-767 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:610-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.