Uniqueness of the Shapley value
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gedai, Endre & Kóczy, László Á. & Zombori, Zita, 2012. "Cluster games: A novel, game theory-based approach to better understand incentives and stability in clusters," MPRA Paper 65095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potters, Jos & Sudholter, Peter, 1999. "Airport problems and consistent allocation rules," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 83-102, July.
- Oishi, Takayuki & Nakayama, Mikio & Hokari, Toru & Funaki, Yukihiko, 2016. "Duality and anti-duality in TU games applied to solutions, axioms, and axiomatizations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-53.
- C. Manuel & E. González-Arangüena & R. Brink, 2013.
"Players indifferent to cooperate and characterizations of the Shapley value,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Conrado Manuel & Enrique Gonzalez-Aranguena & Rene van den Brink|, 2012. "Players Indifferent to cooperate and Characterizations of the Shapley Value," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-036/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- van den Brink, René & Pintér, Miklós, 2015. "On axiomatizations of the Shapley value for assignment games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 110-114.
- Rene van den Brink & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "On Axiomatizations of the Shapley Value for Assignment Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-092/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Monderer, Dov, 1991. "Quasi-values on Subspaces," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 353-363.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Monderer, 1989. "Quasi-Values on Subspaces," Discussion Papers 855, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2016. "The proportional Shapley value and an application," Working Papers hal-01362228, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Sylvain Ferrières & Eric Rémila & Phillippe Solal, 2016. "The proportional Shapley value and an application," Working Papers 2016-08, CRESE.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Tijs, Stef, 1996. "The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 25(1), pages 13-34.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S., 1993. "The Consistency Principle for Games in Strategic Form," Papers 9306, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1993. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Discussion Paper 1993-6, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "The consistency principle for games in strategic form," Other publications TiSEM fc27db2d-b84c-44ba-95a1-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:compst:v:77:y:2013:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kongo, T. & Funaki, Y. & Tijs, S.H., 2007. "New Axiomatizations and an Implementation of the Shapley Value," Discussion Paper 2007-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:1:y:1989:i:1:p:116-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed