Quasi-Values on Subspaces
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014|
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Monderer, 1989.
"A Game-Theoretic Approach to the Binary Stochastic Choice Problem,"
854, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Monderer, 1992. "A game theoretic approach to the binary stochastic choice problem," Post-Print hal-00481377, HAL.
- Robert J. Weber, 1977. "Probabilistic Values for Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 471R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Robert J. Weber, 1977. "Probabilistic Values for Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 471, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Neyman, Abraham, 1989. "Uniqueness of the Shapley value," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 116-118, March.