Potential, Value And Probability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2002. "Assessment Of Voting Situations: The Probabilistic Foundations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roth, Alvin, 2012.
"The Shapley Value as a von Neumann-Morgenstern Utility,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-9.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1977. "The Shapley Value as a von Neumann-Morgenstern Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 657-664, April.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Robert J. Weber, 1977. "Probabilistic Values for Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 471R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2000. "- Power Indices And The Veil Of Ignorance," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Robert J. Weber, 1979. "Subjectivity in the Valuation of Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 515, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Feltkamp, Vincent, 1995.
"Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(2), pages 179-186.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative Axiomatic Characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf Values," Papers 9353, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Feltkamp, V., 1993. "Alternative axiomatic characterizations of the Shapley and Banzhaf values," Discussion Paper 1993-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1977. "Utility functions for simple games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 481-489, December.
- E. Calvo & Juan Carlos Santos, 2000. "Weighted weak semivalues," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-9.
- Calvo, Emilio & Santos, Juan Carlos, 1997. "Potentials in cooperative TU-games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-190, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition games; value; potential;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2003-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.