Some Surprising Properties of Power Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Philip Straffin, 1977. "Homogeneity, independence, and power indices," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 107-118, June.
- Iñaki García & Esther Gutiérrez & Emilio Calvo, 1999. "Scoring rules: A cooperative game-theoretic approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 491-512.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Sonali Roy, 2012.
"Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(1), pages 11-22, January.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2009. "Hierarchy of Players in Swap Robust Voting Games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2012. "Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36387, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Diana Cheng & Peter Coughlin, 2017. "Using equations from power indices to analyze figure skating teams," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 170(3), pages 231-251, March.
- Geller, Chris R. & Mustard, Jamie & Shahwan, Ranya, 2013. "Focused power: Experiments, the Shapley-Shubik power index, and focal points," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold, 2008. "Votes based on protracted deliberations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 308-321, July.
- repec:spr:homoec:v:34:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41412-017-0040-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9576-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Hernández-Lamoneda & F. Sánchez-Sánchez, 2010. "Rankings and values for team games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(3), pages 319-350, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:36:y:2001:i:2:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.