Compound voting and the Banzhaf index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Josune Albizuri & Luis M. Ruiz, 2001. "A new axiomatization of the Banzhaf semivalue," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 97-109.
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2001. "Shapley-Shubik and Banzhaf Indices Revisited," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Federico Valenciano & Annick Laruelle, 2000. "- Shapley-Shubik And Banzhaf Indices Revisited," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0544-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ori Haimanko, 2017. "Composition Independence In Compound Games: A Characterization Of The Banzhaf Power Index And The Banzhaf Value," Working Papers 1713, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Algaba, E. & Bilbao, J.M. & Fernandez, J.R., 2007. "The distribution of power in the European Constitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1752-1766, February.
- André Casajus, 2014. "Collusion, quarrel, and the Banzhaf value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Levy, Marc, 2011.
"The Banzhaf index in complete and incomplete shareholding structures: A new algorithm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 411-421, December.
- Marc Levy, 2010. "The Banzhaf Index in Complete and Incomplete Shareholding Structures: A New Algorithm," Working Papers CEB 10-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Artyom Jelnov & Yair Tauman, 2014.
"Voting power and proportional representation of voters,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 747-766, November.
- Yair Tauman & Artyom Jelnov, 2012. "Voting Power and Proportional Representation of Voters," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori, 2011.
"Characterization of the Shapley–Shubik power index without the efficiency axiom,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 615-621.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko, 2010. "Characterization of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index Without the Efficiency Axiom," Working Papers 1004, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Karos, Dominik & Peters, Hans, 2015.
"Indirect control and power in mutual control structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 150-165.
- Karos, D. & Peters, H.J.M., 2013. "Indirect control and power in mutual control structures," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games," Working Papers 0913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:51:y:2005:i:1:p:20-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.