An axiomatic characterization of the Owen–Shapley spatial power index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Passarelli & Jason Barr, 2007.
"Preferences, the Agenda Setter, and the Distribution of Power in the EU,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Francesco Passarelli & Jason Barr, 2004. "Preferences, the Agenda Setter, and the Distribution of Power in the EU," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-012, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Owen, G & Shapley, L S, 1989. "Optimal Location of Candidates in Ideological Space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 339-356.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori, 2011.
"Characterization of the Shapley–Shubik power index without the efficiency axiom,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 615-621.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko, 2010. "Characterization of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index Without the Efficiency Axiom," Working Papers 1004, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ezra Einy, 1987. "Semivalues of Simple Games," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 185-192, May.
- Matthew Braham & Manfred J. Holler, 2005. "The Impossibility of a Preference-Based Power Index," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 17(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Stefan Napel & Mika WidgrÃ©n, 2005. "The Possibility of a Preference-Based Power Index," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 17(3), pages 377-387, July.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori, 2005. "Compound voting and the Banzhaf index," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 20-30, April.
- Shenoy, Prakash P., 1982. "The Banzhaf power index for political games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 299-315, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSimple game; Constellation; Spatial game; Owen–Shapley spatial power index;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0544-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .