Optimal Location of Candidates in Ideological Space
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez-Mozos, Mikel & Hellman, Ziv & Winter, Eyal, 2013. "Spectrum value for coalitional games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 132-142.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali, 2006. "On the Coleman indices of voting power," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 273-289, May.
- Fuad Aleskerov, 2008. "Power distribution in the electoral body with an application to the Russian Parliament," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sébastien Courtin, 2011.
"Power in the European Union: an evaluation according to a priori relations between states,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 534-545.
- Sebastien Courtin, 2011. "Power in the European Union: an evaluation according to a priori relations between states," Post-Print hal-00914876, HAL.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara Schnurbein, 2012. "European monetary policy and the ECB rotation model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 289-323, April.
- Stefano Benati & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2013. "Probabilistic spatial power indexes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 391-410, February.
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010.
"European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model: Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
983, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & von Schnurbein, Barbara, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model – Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 175, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marcin Dziubiński & Jaideep Roy, 2011.
"Electoral competition in 2-dimensional ideology space with unidimensional commitment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 36(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2008. "Electoral Competition in 2-Dimensional Ideology Space with Unidimensional Commitment," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-19, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Barr, Jason & Passarelli, Francesco, 2009. "Who has the power in the EU?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 339-366, May.
- Karos, Dominik & Peters, Hans, 2016. "Effectivity and Power," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0544-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "European Monetary Policy and the ECB Rotation Model – Voting Power of the Core versus the Periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 0175, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Robi Ragan, 2015. "Computational social choice," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 5, pages 67-80 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elena Mielcová, 2016. "Spatial power indices with applications on real voting data from the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Parliament," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2009. "Electoral Competition in 2-Dimensional Ideology Space with Unidimensional Commitment," Working Papers 598693, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Mathieu Martin & Zéphirin Nganmeni & Craig A. Tovey, 2016. "On the uniqueness of the yolk," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(3), pages 511-518, October.
- Hu, Xingwei & Shapley, Lloyd S., 2003. "On authority distributions in organizations: equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 132-152, October.
- Tovey, Craig A., 2010. "The almost surely shrinking yolk," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 74-87, January.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9408-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edelman, Paul H., 1997. "A note on voting," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-50, August.
- Adrian Deemen, 2014. "On the empirical relevance of Condorcet’s paradox," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 311-330, March.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Bernard GROFMAN & Joseph GODFREY, 2014. "Aspiration Models of Committee Decision Making," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-04-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:18:y:1989:i:3:p:339-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .