Probabilistic spatial power indexes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laruelle,Annick & Valenciano,Federico, 2011. "Voting and Collective Decision-Making," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521182638, April.
- Barr, Jason & Passarelli, Francesco, 2009. "Who has the power in the EU?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 339-366, May.
- Francesco Passarelli & Jason Barr, 2007.
"Preferences, the Agenda Setter, and the Distribution of Power in the EU,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Francesco Passarelli & Jason Barr, 2004. "Preferences, the Agenda Setter, and the Distribution of Power in the EU," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-012, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Walker, Joan & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2002. "Generalized random utility model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-343, July.
- Owen, G & Shapley, L S, 1989. "Optimal Location of Candidates in Ideological Space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(3), pages 339-356.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori, 2011.
"Characterization of the Shapley–Shubik power index without the efficiency axiom,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 615-621.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko, 2010. "Characterization of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index Without the Efficiency Axiom," Working Papers 1004, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2006.
"The Inter-Institutional Distribution of Power in EU Codecision,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(1), pages 129-154, August.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2004. "The Inter-Institutional Distribution of Power in EU Codecision," CESifo Working Paper Series 1347, CESifo Group Munich.
- Napel, Stefan & Widgren, Mika, 2004. "The Inter-institutional Distribution of Power in EU Codecision," Discussion Papers 944, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2001. "The Treaty of Nice and qualified majority voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 431-464.
- Stefan Napel & Mika Widgrén, 2011. "Strategic versus non-strategic voting power in the EU Council of Ministers: the consultation procedure," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(3), pages 511-541, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dan S Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, 2004. "Analysis of QM rules in the draft constitution for Europe proposed by the European Convention, 2003," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(1), pages 1-20, August.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bernard Steunenberg & Dieter Schmidtchen & Christian Koboldt, 1999. "Strategic Power in the European Union," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 11(3), pages 339-366, July.
- Humphreys, Macartan & Laver, Michael, 2010. "Spatial Models, Cognitive Metrics, and Majority Rule Equilibria," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 11-30, January.
- Milyo, Jeffrey, 2000. "Logical Deficiencies in Spatial Models: A Constructive Critique," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(3-4), pages 273-289, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Giannatale, Paolo & Passarelli, Francesco, 2013.
"Voting chances instead of voting weights,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 164-173.
- Paolo Di Giannatale, Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Voting Chances Instead of Voting Weights," ISLA Working Papers 40, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Paolo Di Giannatale & Francesco Passarelli, 2012. "Voting chances instead of voting weights," LIUC Papers in Economics 261, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Di Giannatale, Paolo & Passarelli, Francesco, 2012. "Voting chances instead of voting weights," MPRA Paper 43059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Varela & Javier Prado-Dominguez, 2012. "Negotiating the Lisbon Treaty: Redistribution, Efficiency and Power Indices," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 107-124, July.
- Elena Mielcová, 2016. "Spatial power indices with applications on real voting data from the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Parliament," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(2), pages 407-420, June.
- Benati, Stefano & Rizzi, Romeo & Tovey, Craig, 2015. "The complexity of power indexes with graph restricted coalitions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 53-63.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9408-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:40:y:2013:i:2:p:391-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.