A Game-Theoretic Approach to the Binary Stochastic Choice Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Dov Monderer, 1992. "A game theoretic approach to the binary stochastic choice problem," Post-Print hal-00481377, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1989.
"A Necessary but Insufficient Condition for the Stochastic Binary Choice Problem,"
818, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1990. "A necessary but insufficient condition for the stochastic binary choice problem," Post-Print hal-00481658, HAL.
- Barbera, Salvador & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1986. "Falmagne and the Rationalizability of Stochastic Choices in Terms of Random Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 707-715, May.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Monderer, Dov, 1991. "Quasi-values on Subspaces," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 353-363.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .