Demand Aggregation and the Weak Axiom of Stochastic Revealed Preference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1999. "Stochastic Revealed Preference and the Theory of Demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 95-110, January.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1995. "Incorporating a stochastic element into decision theories," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 641-648, April.
- Barbera, Salvador & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1986. "Falmagne and the Rationalizability of Stochastic Choices in Terms of Random Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 707-715, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, "undated".
"Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/251988, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Demuynck T. & Cosaert S., 2014. "Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dasgupta Indraneel, 2009. "Supply Theory sans Profit Maximization," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, July.
- José Alcantud, 2006. "Notes and Comments: Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 55-69, May.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2011.
"Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(4), pages 643-658, October.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dasgupta Indraneel & Pattanaik P. K, 2010.
"Revealed Preference with Stochastic Demand Correspondence,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "Revealed Preference with Stochastic Demand Correspondence," Discussion Papers 07/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2003.
"Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties,"
0309001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2005.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2005. "Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Microeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Heufer, Jan, 2013. "Quasiconcave preferences on the probability simplex: A nonparametric analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-30.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0061-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Heufer, 2009. "Stochastic homothetically revealed preference for tight stochastic demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2472-2477.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "Stochastic revealed preference and rationalizability," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 575-592, October.
- Kovács, Máté, 2009.
"Kinyilvánított preferencia és racionalitás
[Declared preference and rationality]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 546-562.
- WILLIAM J. McCAUSLAND, 2009. "Random Consumer Demand," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 89-107, February.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2005. "Consistent firm choice and the theory of supply," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(1), pages 167-175, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:107:y:2002:i:2:p:483-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.