Stochastic Revealed Preference and the Theory of Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbera, Salvador & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1986. "Falmagne and the Rationalizability of Stochastic Choices in Terms of Random Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 707-715, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quah, 2006. "Weak axiomatic demand theory," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(3), pages 677-699, November.
- Sam Cosaert & Thomas Demuynck, "undated".
"Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/251988, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Demuynck T. & Cosaert S., 2014. "Nonparametric welfare and demand analysis with unobserved individual heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dasgupta Indraneel, 2009. "Supply Theory sans Profit Maximization," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, July.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004. "A Theory of Random Consumer Demand," Cahiers de recherche 08-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Daniel McFadden, 2005. "Revealed stochastic preference: a synthesis," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 245-264, August.
- Jens Hougaard & Tue Tjur & Lars Østerdal, 2012. "On the meaningfulness of testing preference axioms in stated preference discrete choice experiments," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 409-417, August.
- Jan Heufer, 2008. "Stochastic Revealed Preference and Rationalizability," Ruhr Economic Papers 0070, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dasgupta Indraneel & Pattanaik P. K, 2010.
"Revealed Preference with Stochastic Demand Correspondence,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-21.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "Revealed Preference with Stochastic Demand Correspondence," Discussion Papers 07/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Heufer, Jan, 2013. "Quasiconcave preferences on the probability simplex: A nonparametric analysis," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-30.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2011.
"Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 37(4), pages 643-658, October.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "Contraction consistent stochastic choice correspondence," Discussion Papers 08/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- WILLIAM J. McCAUSLAND, 2009. "Random Consumer Demand," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 89-107, February.
- Shasikanta Nandeibam, 2009. "On probabilistic rationalizability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(3), pages 425-437, March.
- Kawaguchi, Kohei, 2017. "Testing rationality without restricting heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 153-171.
- Indraneel Dasgupta & Prasanta Pattanaik, 2007. "‘Regular’ choice and the weak axiom of stochastic revealed preference," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(1), pages 35-50, April.
- José Alcantud, 2006. "Notes and Comments: Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 29(1), pages 55-69, May.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0070 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bandyopadhyay, Taradas & Bandyopadhyay, Bandyopadhyay & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2002. "Demand Aggregation and the Weak Axiom of Stochastic Revealed Preference," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 483-489, December.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2003.
"Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties,"
0309001, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2005.
- J. C. R. Alcantud, 2005. "Stochastic demand correspondences and their aggregation properties," Microeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Heufer, Jan, 2008. "Stochastic Revealed Preference and Rationalizability," Ruhr Economic Papers 70, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Heufer, 2009. "Stochastic homothetically revealed preference for tight stochastic demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2472-2477.
- Jan Heufer, 2011. "Stochastic revealed preference and rationalizability," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 575-592, October.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2008. "Is Context-Based Choice due to Context-Dependent Preferences?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 65-80, February.
- AndrÃ©s Carvajal, 2007. "Individually Rational Collective Choice," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 355-374, May.
- Kobi Kriesler & Shmuel Nitzan, 2006. "Increasing sales by introducing non-salable items," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(8), pages 631-641.
- Richter, Marcel K. & Wong, Kam-Chau, 2016. "Likelihood relations and stochastic preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 28-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:84:y:1999:i:1:p:95-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.