How to share when context matters: The Möbius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Billot, Antoine & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2005. "How to share when context matters: The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1007-1029, December.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Antoine Billot, 2005. "How to share when context matters : The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," Post-Print halshs-00754051, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Interaction transform for bi-set functions over a finite set," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00186891, HAL.
- Ehud Kalai & Dov Samet, 1983. "On Weighted Shapley Values," Discussion Papers 602, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1991. "On the Symmetric and Weighted Shapley Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 183-190.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov, 2002. "Variations on the shapley value," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 54, pages 2055-2076 Elsevier.
- Nowak Andrzej S. & Radzik Tadeusz, 1994. "The Shapley Value for n-Person Games in Generalized Characteristic Function Form," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 150-161, January.
- BILLOT, Antoine & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "A discrete choice model when context matters," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1434, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Lange & László Kóczy, 2013.
"Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 281-292, July.
- Fabien Lange & László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," Working Paper Series 1002, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Fabien Lange & Laszlo A Koczy, 2012. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," Post-Print hal-00780511, HAL.
- Fabien Lange & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2012. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1220, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:19:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219198917500128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Dehez, 2017. "On Harsanyi Dividends and Asymmetric Values," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-36, September.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Rock, Bram De & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2016.
"The transfer paradox in welfare space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-4.
- Demuynck, T. & De Rock, B. & Ginsburgh, V., 2015. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," CORE Discussion Papers 2015039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2016. "The transfer paradox in welfare space," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251993, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Victor Ginsburgh, 2015. "The Transfer Paradox in Welfare Space," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- René Brink & René Levínský & Miroslav Zelený, 2015. "On proper Shapley values for monotone TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 449-471, May.
More about this item
KeywordsShapley value; quasivalue; Moebius inverse;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2002025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.