Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabien Lange & László Kóczy, 2013. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(2), pages 281-292, July.
- Fabien Lange & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2012. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1220, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Fabien Lange & Laszlo A Koczy, 2012. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," Post-Print hal-00780511, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2001. "Shapley-Shubik and Banzhaf Indices Revisited," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Marc Roubens, 2000. "Equivalent Representations of Set Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 157-178, May.
- Billot, Antoine & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2005.
"How to share when context matters: The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1007-1029, December.
- BILLOT, Antoine & THISSE, Jean-François, 2002. "How to share when context matters: The Möbius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," CORE Discussion Papers 2002025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques-François Thisse & Antoine Billot, 2005. "How to share when context matters : The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," Post-Print halshs-00754051, HAL.
- Felsenthal, Dan S & Machover, Moshe, 1996. "Alternative Forms of the Shapley Value and the Shapley-Shubik Index," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 87(3-4), pages 315-318, June.
- Kóczy, László Á., 2012. "Beyond Lisbon: Demographic trends and voting power in the European Union Council of Ministers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-158.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- R J Johnston, 1978.
"On the measurement of power: some reactions to Laver,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- R J Johnston, 1978. "On the Measurement of Power: Some Reactions to Laver," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(8), pages 907-914, August.
- Josep M. Colomer & Florencio MartÃnez, 1995. "The Paradox of Coalition Trading," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 7(1), pages 41-63, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:279:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-019-03191-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9583-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShapley-Shubik index; Banzhaf index; semivalue; minimal winning coalition; Möbius transform.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2010-06-04 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2010-06-04 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2010-06-04 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:wpaper:1002.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.