Report NEP-CDM-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2010. "The performance of four possible rules for selecting the Prime Minister after the Dutch Parliamentary elections of June 2010," MPRA Paper 23240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
- Daniel Ladley & James Rockey, 2010. "Party Formation and Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00490448_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chi, Feng & Yang, Nathan, 2010. "Twitter Adoption in Congress: Who Tweets First?," MPRA Paper 23225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, John, 2010. "The endogenous nature of the measurement of social preferences," MPRA Paper 23282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2010. "Decentralization of the Size and Scope of Local Governments and Corruption," Working Papers CEB 10-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre Dehez, 2010. "Cooperative provision of indivisible public goods," Working Papers of BETA 2010-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann & Christian Thoeni, 2010. "Culture and Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2010-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.