Locating Backup Facilities to Enhance Supply Chain Disaster Resilience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A Risk-Sharing Model for Locating Noxious Facilities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Murray, Alan T. & Church, Richard L., 1997. "Facets for node packing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 598-608, September.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A risk-sharing model for locating noxious facilities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, March.
- I. Douglas Moon & Sohail S. Chaudhry, 1984. "An Analysis of Network Location Problems with Distance Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 290-307, March.
- Lawrence V. Snyder & Mark S. Daskin, 2005. "Reliability Models for Facility Location: The Expected Failure Cost Case," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 400-416, August.
- Richard L. Church & Robert S. Garfinkel, 1978. "Locating an Obnoxious Facility on a Network," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 107-118, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2016. "A review of the literature on the principles of enterprise and supply chain resilience: Major findings and directions for future research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 116-133.
- Mark Horner & Michael Widener, 2011. "The effects of transportation network failure on people’s accessibility to hurricane disaster relief goods: a modeling approach and application to a Florida case study," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 59(3), pages 1619-1634, December.
- repec:eee:transa:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:202-219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annarelli, Alessandro & Nonino, Fabio, 2016. "Strategic and operational management of organizational resilience: Current state of research and future directions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:39:y:2008:i:4:p:642-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.