A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka, 1997. "Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "The nucleolus of a matrix game and other nucleoli," Other publications TiSEM ae3402e7-bd19-494b-b0a1-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
- Gottinger, Hans W., 1988. "A computational model for solid waste management with application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 350-364, June.
- Kirca, Omer & Erkip, Nesim, 1988. "Selecting transfer station locations for large solid waste systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 339-349, June.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- Marchi, Ezio & Oviedo, Jorge A., 1992. "Lexicographic optimality in the multiple objective linear programming: The nucleolar solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 355-359, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:38-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:1063-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2013. "Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 369-382.
- Chen, Xudong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Kato, Hirokazu & Geng, Yong, 2014. "Determining optimal resource recycling boundary at regional level: A case study on Tokyo Metropolitan Area in Japan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 337-348.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Dejax, Pierre & Miemczyk, Joe & Péton, Olivier, 2015. "Sustainable supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-32.
- Valentina Ferretti & Silvia Pomarico, 2012. "Integrated sustainability assessments: a spatial multicriteria evaluation for siting a waste incinerator plant in the Province of Torino (Italy)," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 843-867, October.
- Niknamfar, Amir Hossein & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan, 2016. "Fair profit contract for a carrier collaboration framework in a green hub network under soft time-windows: Dual lexicographic max–min approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 129-151.
- Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas, 2014. "Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 839-860.
- Sanchez, M.E. & Otero, M. & Gómez, X. & Morán, A., 2009. "Thermogravimetric kinetic analysis of the combustion of biowastes," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1622-1627.
- Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng, 2012. "Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 341-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:187:y:2008:i:3:p:1402-1421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.