Manufacturing network configuration in supply chains with product recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Jan A. Van Mieghem, 1998. "Investment Strategies for Flexible Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1071-1078, August.
- Charles H. Fine & Robert M. Freund, 1990. "Optimal Investment in Product-Flexible Manufacturing Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(4), pages 449-466, April.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios, 2013. "Flexible long-term capacity planning in closed-loop supply chains with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 44-58.
- Li, Kate J. & Xu, Susan H., 2015. "The comparison between trade-in and leasing of a product with technology innovations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 134-146.
- Hamed Soleimani & Mirmehdi Seyyed-Esfahani & Mohsen Akbarpour Shirazi, 2016. "A new multi-criteria scenario-based solution approach for stochastic forward/reverse supply chain network design," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 242(2), pages 399-421, July.
- Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Tseng, C.S., 2012. "Cross-tier ripple and indirect effects of directives WEEE and RoHS on greening a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 305-317.
- Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao, 2011. "Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 313-322, June.
- Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Hajji, A., 2020. "Production control of failure-prone manufacturing-remanufacturing systems using mixed dedicated and shared facilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Georgiadis, Michael C. & Tsiakis, Panagiotis & Longinidis, Pantelis & Sofioglou, Maria K., 2011. "Optimal design of supply chain networks under uncertain transient demand variations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 254-272, June.
- Marta Mańkowska & Izabela Kotowska & Michał Pluciński, 2020. "Seaports as Nodal Points of Circular Supply Chains: Opportunities and Challenges for Secondary Ports," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-1, May.
- Genovese, Andrea & Acquaye, Adolf A. & Figueroa, Alejandro & Koh, S.C. Lenny, 2017. "Sustainable supply chain management and the transition towards a circular economy: Evidence and some applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 344-357.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Xuemei & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2011. "Product design strategies in a manufacturer-retailer distribution channel," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-32, January.
- Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2011. "A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 558-573, October.
- Lin, Yi-Kuei & Chang, Ping-Chen, 2012. "Evaluate the system reliability for a manufacturing network with reworking actions," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 127-137.
- Ruiz-Benítez, Rocío & Ketzenberg, Michael & van der Laan, Erwin A., 2014. "Managing consumer returns in high clockspeed industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 54-63.
- Schulz, Tobias & Voigt, Guido, 2014. "A flexibly structured lot sizing heuristic for a static remanufacturing system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 21-31.
- Nasir, Mohammed Haneef Abdul & Genovese, Andrea & Acquaye, Adolf A. & Koh, S.C.L. & Yamoah, Fred, 2017. "Comparing linear and circular supply chains: A case study from the construction industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 443-457.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Marta Pérez-Pérez & Canan Kocabasoglu-Hillmer & Ana María Serrano-Bedia & María Concepción López-Fernández, 2019. "Manufacturing and Supply Chain Flexibility: Building an Integrative Conceptual Model Through Systematic Literature Review and Bibliometric Analysis," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 20(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Hong, Zhaofu & Dai, Wei & Luh, Hsing & Yang, Chenchen, 2018. "Optimal configuration of a green product supply chain with guaranteed service time and emission constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(2), pages 663-677.
- Gaur, Jighyasu & Amini, Mehdi & Rao, A.K., 2017. "Closed-loop supply chain configuration for new and reconditioned products: An integrated optimization model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 212-223.
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Tseng, Ming-Lang & Chiu, Anthony S.F., 2015. "Exploring decisive factors in green supply chain practices under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 147-157.
- Bag, Surajit & Yadav, Gunjan & Wood, Lincoln C. & Dhamija, Pavitra & Joshi, Sudhanshu, 2020. "Industry 4.0 and the circular economy: Resource melioration in logistics," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
More about this item
KeywordsProduct recovery network configuration Manufacturing and remanufacturing capacity Manufacturing flexibility Stochastic linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:757-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.