A flexibly structured lot sizing heuristic for a static remanufacturing system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantaras, I. & Skouri, K., 2010. "Lot sizing for a single product recovery system with variable setup numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 326-335, June.
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Francas, David & Minner, Stefan, 2009. "Manufacturing network configuration in supply chains with product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 757-769, August.
- Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R., 2006. "Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 585-598, December.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Feng, Yan & Viswanathan, S., 2011. "A new lot-sizing heuristic for manufacturing systems with product recovery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 432-438, September.
- Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2011. "A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 558-573, October.
- Choi, Dae-Won & Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun, 2007. "A generalized ordering and recovery policy for reusable items," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 764-774, October.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2009. "Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-115, February.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:118-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Chung Tsao & Vu-Thuy Linh & Jye-Chyi Lu & Vincent Yu, 0. "A supply chain network with product remanufacturing and carbon emission considerations: a two-phase design," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-13.
- Katsunori Kume & Takao Fujiwara, 2016. "Production Flexibility of Real Options in Daily Supply Chain," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(3), pages 249-264, September.
- Voigt, Guido & Schulz, Tobias, 2015. "Note on “Heuristics with guaranteed performance bounds for a manufacturing system with product recovery”," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 575-578.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10845-017-1296-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kozlovskaya, Nadezhda & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Richter, Knut, 2015. "Complete solution of the extended EOQ repair and waste disposal model with switching costs," Discussion Papers 376, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Hariga, Moncer & As’ad, Rami & Khan, Zeinab, 2017. "Manufacturing-remanufacturing policies for a centralized two stage supply chain under consignment stock partnership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 362-374.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2016. "Models to explore remanufacturing as a competitive strategy under duopoly," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 215-227.
- Kozlovskaya, Nadezhda & Pakhomova, Nadezhda & Richter, Knut, 2016. "A general production and recovery EOQ model with stationary demand and return rates," Discussion Papers 378, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory management; Remanufacturing; Lot sizing; EOQ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:44:y:2014:i:c:p:21-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.