Reconfiguring a Remanufacturing Line at Visteon, Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emil Zavadlav & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1996. "Self-Buffering, Self-Balancing, Self-Flushing Production Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1151-1164, August.
- L. Beril Toktay & Lawrence M. Wein & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2000. "Inventory Management of Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1412-1426, November.
- John J. Bartholdi & Leonid A. Bunimovich & Donald D. Eisenstein, 1999. "Dynamics of Two- and Three-Worker “Bucket Brigade” Production Lines," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 488-491, June.
- Ferrer, Geraldo, 2003. "Yield information and supplier responsiveness in remanufacturing operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 540-556, September.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Robert L. Carraway, 1989. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to Stochastic Assembly Line Balancing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 459-471, April.
- Inderfurth, K. & de Kok, A. G. & Flapper, S. D. P., 2001. "Product recovery in stochastic remanufacturing systems with multiple reuse options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 130-152, August.
- Richard Conway & William Maxwell & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1988. "The Role of Work-in-Process Inventory in Serial Production Lines," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 229-241, April.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFacilities: equipment planning; capacity expansion. Manufacturing: performance; productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:33:y:2003:i:6:p:30-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.