The impact of two-product joint lifecycles on capacity planning of remanufacturing networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lebreton, Baptiste & Tuma, Axel, 2006. "A quantitative approach to assessing the profitability of car and truck tire remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 639-652, December.
- Gaimon, Cheryl, 1988. "Simultaneous and dynamic price, production, inventory and capacity decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-441, June.
- Roland Geyer & Luk N. Van Wassenhove & Atalay Atasu, 2007. "The Economics of Remanufacturing Under Limited Component Durability and Finite Product Life Cycles," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang, 2006. "A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Vlachos, Dimitrios, 2004. "The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 449-464, September.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- V. Daniel R. Guide , Jr. & Gilvan C. Souza & Luk N. Van Wassenhove & Joseph D. Blackburn, 2006. "Time Value of Commercial Product Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1200-1214, August.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Franke, C. & Basdere, B. & Ciupek, M. & Seliger, S., 2006. "Remanufacturing of mobile phones--capacity, program and facility adaptation planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 562-570, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos, 2012. "Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 94-104.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios, 2013. "Flexible long-term capacity planning in closed-loop supply chains with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 44-58.
- Sudarto, Sumarsono & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Morikawa, Katsumi, 2017. "Efficient flexible long-term capacity planning for optimal sustainability dimensions performance of reverse logistics social responsibility: A system dynamics approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 179-192.
- Wang, Wenyuan & Wang, Yue & Mo, Daniel & Tseng, Mitchell M., 2017. "Managing component reuse in remanufacturing under product diffusion dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 551-560.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Ondemir, Onder & Gupta, Surendra M., 2014. "A multi-criteria decision making model for advanced repair-to-order and disassembly-to-order system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 408-419.
- Jian Li & Weihao Du & Fengmei Yang & Guowei Hua, 2014. "Evolutionary Game Analysis of Remanufacturing Closed-Loop Supply Chain with Asymmetric Information," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-13, September.
- Federico Cosenz & Guido Noto, 2016. "Applying System Dynamics Modelling to Strategic Management: A Literature Review," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 703-741, November.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:45-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris, 2013. "Control and system-theoretic identification of the supply chain dynamics domain for planning, analysis and adaptation of performance under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 313-323.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:1181-1195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Besiou, Maria & Georgiadis, Patroklos & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2012. "Official recycling and scavengers: Symbiotic or conflicting?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 563-576.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem dynamics Capacity planning Closed-loop supply chain Robustness and sensitivity analysis Decision support system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:202:y:2010:i:2:p:420-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.