Official recycling and scavengers: Symbiotic or conflicting?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chialin & Monahan, George E., 2010. "Environmental safety stock: The impacts of regulatory and voluntary control policies on production planning, inventory control, and environmental performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1280-1292, December.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T., 2007. "From Closed-Loop to Sustainable Supply Chains: The WEEE case," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-036-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart, 2010. "Model development in discrete-event simulation and system dynamics: An empirical study of expert modellers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 784-794, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- John D. Sterman, 1989. "Modeling Managerial Behavior: Misperceptions of Feedback in a Dynamic Decision Making Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 321-339, March.
- Keating, Elizabeth & Oliva, Rogelio & Repenning, Nelson & Rockart, Scott & Sterman, John, 1999. "Overcoming the improvement paradox," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 120-134, April.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios, 2010. "The impact of two-product joint lifecycles on capacity planning of remanufacturing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 420-433, April.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Huihui & Lei, Ming & Deng, Honghui & Keong Leong, G. & Huang, Tao, 2016. "A dual channel, quality-based price competition model for the WEEE recycling market with government subsidy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 290-302.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Chen, Xudong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Kato, Hirokazu & Geng, Yong, 2014. "Determining optimal resource recycling boundary at regional level: A case study on Tokyo Metropolitan Area in Japan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 337-348.
- Qinxin Guo & Enci Wang & Yongyou Nie & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Profit or Environment? A System Dynamic Model Analysis of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Management System in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Scavengers; WEEE; Sustainable development; System dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:2:p:563-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.