A dual channel, quality-based price competition model for the WEEE recycling market with government subsidy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen, 2002. "A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-333, October.
- Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 128-150, June.
- Andy A. Tsay & Narendra Agrawal, 2000. "Channel Dynamics Under Price and Service Competition," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 372-391, August.
- Teunter, Ruud H., 2006. "Determining optimal disassembly and recovery strategies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 533-537, December.
- Hammond, David & Beullens, Patrick, 2007. "Closed-loop supply chain network equilibrium under legislation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 895-908, December.
- Mitra, Supriya & Webster, Scott, 2008. "Competition in remanufacturing and the effects of government subsidies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 287-298, February.
- Vadde, Srikanth & Zeid, Abe & Kamarthi, Sagar V., 2011. "Pricing decisions in a multi-criteria setting for product recovery facilities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 186-193, April.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2006. "Reverse Channel Design: The Case of Competing Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "Optimal policies for solid waste disposal Taxes, subsidies, and standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 193-205, August.
- Liang, Yijiong & Pokharel, Shaligram & Lim, Geok Hian, 2009. "Pricing used products for remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 390-395, March.
- Nektarios Oraiopoulos & Mark E. Ferguson & L. Beril Toktay, 2012. "Relicensing as a Secondary Market Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1022-1037, May.
- Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J., 2005. "Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 235-247, June.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- Besiou, Maria & Georgiadis, Patroklos & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2012. "Official recycling and scavengers: Symbiotic or conflicting?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 563-576.
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:516-:d:94460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao Yu & Wei Deng Solvang, 2016. "A Stochastic Programming Approach with Improved Multi-Criteria Scenario-Based Solution Method for Sustainable Reverse Logistics Design of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-28, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:1063-1077 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1446-:d:144850 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:2979-:d:165032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Lipan & Govindan, Kannan & Li, Chunfa, 2017. "Strategic planning: Design and coordination for dual-recycling channel reverse supply chain considering consumer behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 601-612.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Zheng, Yanfang & Huang, Weixiang, 2017. "Competitive advantage of qualified WEEE recyclers through EPR legislation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 641-655.
- Demirci, Ece Zeliha & Erkip, Nesim K., 2017. "Designing an intervention strategy for public-interest goods: The California electric vehicle market case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; Reverse logistics; Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE); Recycling; Government subsidy; Formal and informal sectors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:59:y:2016:i:pb:p:290-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.