Closed-loop supply chain network equilibrium under legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don & Wu, Wenbo, 1998. "Policies for Green Design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 131-148, September.
- Nagurney, Anna & Toyasaki, Fuminori, 2005. "Reverse supply chain management and electronic waste recycling: a multitiered network equilibrium framework for e-cycling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Heese, Hans S. & Cattani, Kyle & Ferrer, Geraldo & Gilland, Wendell & Roth, Aleda V., 2005. "Competitive advantage through take-back of used products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 143-157, July.
- Kulshreshtha, Praveen & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2001. ""No return, no refund": an analysis of deposit-refund systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 379-394, December.
- Vega-Redondo,Fernando, 2003. "Economics and the Theory of Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772518, December.
- Nagurney, Anna & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding, 2002. "A supply chain network equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 281-303, September.
- Calcott, Paul & Walls, Margaret, 2005.
"Waste, recycling, and "Design for Environment": Roles for markets and policy instruments,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 287-305, November.
- Walls, Margaret & Calcott, Paul, 2002. "Waste, Recycling, and "Design for Environment": Roles for Markets and Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-00-30-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Calcott, Paul & Walls, Margaret, 2002. "Waste, Recycling, and "Design for Environment": Roles for Markets and Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers 10900, Resources for the Future.
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:183:y:2007:i:2:p:895-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.