The Challenge of Closed-Loop Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocío González-Sánchez & Davide Settembre-Blundo & Anna Maria Ferrari & Fernando E. García-Muiña, 2020. "Main Dimensions in the Building of the Circular Supply Chain: A Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-25, March.
- Makarius, Erin E. & Srinivasan, Mahesh, 2017. "Addressing skills mismatch: Utilizing talent supply chain management to enhance collaboration between companies and talent suppliers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 495-505.
- Azadegan, Arash & Golara, Sina & Kach, Andrew & Mousavi, Nasim, 2018. "Corporate environmental investments: A cross-national study on managerial decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 47-64.
- Germán González Rodríguez & Jose M. Gonzalez-Cava & Juan Albino Méndez Pérez, 2020. "An intelligent decision support system for production planning based on machine learning," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 31(5), pages 1257-1273, June.
- V. Daniel R. Guide & Luc Muyldermans & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2005. "Hewlett-Packard Company Unlocks the Value Potential from Time-Sensitive Returns," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 281-293, August.
- Chang Fang & Xinbao Liu & Jun Pei & Wenjuan Fan & Panos M. Pardalos, 2016. "Optimal production planning in a hybrid manufacturing and recovering system based on the internet of things with closed loop supply chains," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 543-577, October.
- Yangke Ding & Lei Ma & Ye Zhang & Dingzhong Feng, 2018. "Analysis of Evolution Mechanism and Optimal Reward-Penalty Mechanism for Collection Strategies in Reverse Supply Chains: The Case of Waste Mobile Phones in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Dong-Her Shih & Chia-Ming Lu & Chia-Hao Lee & Sin-Ye Cai & Kuo-Jui Wu & Ming-Lang Tseng, 2018. "Eco-Innovation in Circular Agri-Business," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Josip Marić & Marco Opazo-Basáez, 2019. "Green Servitization for Flexible and Sustainable Supply Chain Operations: A Review of Reverse Logistics Services in Manufacturing," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 20(1), pages 65-80, December.
- Kleber, Rainer & Quariguasi Frota Neto, João & Reimann, Marc, 2020. "Proprietary parts as a secondary market strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 929-941.
- Muyldermans, L. & Van Wassenhove, L.N. & Guide, V.D.R., 2019. "Managing high-end ex-demonstration product returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(1), pages 195-214.
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Tong Shu & Jiajia Xu & Shou Chen & Shouyang Wang & Kin Keung Lai, 2018. "Remanufacturing Decisions with WTP Discrepancy and Uncertain Quality of Product Returns," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-23, June.
- Kyung Sung Jung & Milind Dawande & H. Neil Geismar & V. Daniel R. Guide & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2016. "Supply planning models for a remanufacturer under just-in-time manufacturing environment with reverse logistics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 240(2), pages 533-581, May.
- Shimada, Tomoaki & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2019. "Closed-Loop supply chain activities in Japanese home appliance/personal computer manufacturers: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 259-265.
More about this item
KeywordsFacilities; equipment planning: capacity expansion. Manufacturing: performance; productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:33:y:2003:i:6:p:3-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.