Pricing used products for remanufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Robotis, Andreas & Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2005. "The effect of remanufacturing on procurement decisions for resellers in secondary markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 688-705, June.
- Postali, Fernando A.S. & Picchetti, Paulo, 2006. "Geometric Brownian Motion and structural breaks in oil prices: A quantitative analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 506-522, July.
- Franke, C. & Basdere, B. & Ciupek, M. & Seliger, S., 2006. "Remanufacturing of mobile phones--capacity, program and facility adaptation planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 562-570, December.
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2010. "Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 370-379, June.
- Liu, Huihui & Lei, Ming & Deng, Honghui & Keong Leong, G. & Huang, Tao, 2016. "A dual channel, quality-based price competition model for the WEEE recycling market with government subsidy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 290-302.
- Wee, Hui-Ming & Lee, Ming-Chang & Yu, Jonas C.P. & Edward Wang, C., 2011. "Optimal replenishment policy for a deteriorating green product: Life cycle costing analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 603-611, October.
- Gan, Shu San & Pujawan, I. Nyoman & Suparno, & Widodo, Basuki, 2015. "Pricing decision model for new and remanufactured short-life cycle products with time-dependent demand," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:120-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hong, Xianpei & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng & Wang, Wenjuan, 2015. "Joint advertising, pricing and collection decisions in a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 12-22.
- Gernot Lechner & Marc Reimann, 2013. "The effect of active used product acquisition on manufacturing and remanufacturing strategies," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-01, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei, 2013. "Channel leadership, performance and coordination in closed loop supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 371-380.
- Zhu, Xiaoxi & Wang, Miaomiao & Chen, Guofu & Chen, Xiaoshan, 2016. "The effect of implementing trade-in strategy on duopoly competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 856-868.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2011. "Optimal core acquisition and remanufacturing policies under uncertain core quality fractions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 241-248, April.
- Key, Nigel D. & Sneeringer, Stacy & Marquardt, David, 2014. "Climate Change, Heat Stress, and U.S. Dairy Production," Economic Research Report 186731, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wu, Cheng-Han, 2012. "Product-design and pricing strategies with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 204-215.
- Hazen, Benjamin T. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison & Field, Hubert S., 2012. "The role of ambiguity tolerance in consumer perception of remanufactured products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 781-790.
- Erwin M. Schau & Marzia Traverso & Annekatrin Lehmann & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2011. "Life Cycle Costing in Sustainability Assessment—A Case Study of Remanufactured Alternators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Wu, Cheng-Han, 2012. "Price and service competition between new and remanufactured products in a two-echelon supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 496-507.
- Xiong, Yu & Li, Gendao & Zhou, Yu & Fernandes, Kiran & Harrison, Richard & Xiong, Zhongkai, 2014. "Dynamic pricing models for used products in remanufacturing with lost-sales and uncertain quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 678-688.
More about this item
KeywordsRemanufacturing Pricing policy Brownian motion Core price Reverse logistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:2:p:390-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.