Optimal Control of Inventory Systems with Multiple Types of Remanufacturable Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Beril Toktay & Lawrence M. Wein & Stefanos A. Zenios, 2000. "Inventory Management of Remanufacturable Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1412-1426, November.
- Gregory A. DeCroix & Paul H. Zipkin, 2005. "Inventory Management for an Assembly System with Product or Component Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1250-1265, August.
- Yoichiro Fukuda, 1964. "Optimal Policies for the Inventory Problem with Negotiable Leadtime," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 690-708, July.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Kiesmuller, Gudrun P. & Scherer, Carsten W., 2003. "Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 553-579, May.
- Ravi Anupindi & Ram Akella, 1993. "Diversification Under Supply Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(8), pages 944-963, August.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2334-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Yongjian & Xu, Lei, 2013. "Channel leadership, performance and coordination in closed loop supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 371-380.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Lim, Lâm Laurent, 2014. "On the optimal control of manufacturing and remanufacturing activities with a single shared server," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 86-98.
- Kim, Eungab & Saghafian, Soroush & Van Oyen, Mark P., 2013. "Joint control of production, remanufacturing, and disposal activities in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 337-348.
- Cai, Xiaoqiang & Lai, Minghui & Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Wu, Xianyi, 2014. "Optimal acquisition and production policy in a hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing system with core acquisition at different quality levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 374-382.
- Xiong, Yu & Li, Gendao & Zhou, Yu & Fernandes, Kiran & Harrison, Richard & Xiong, Zhongkai, 2014. "Dynamic pricing models for used products in remanufacturing with lost-sales and uncertain quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 678-688.
- Tang, Christopher S. & Zhou, Sean, 2012. "Research advances in environmentally and socially sustainable operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 585-594.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory system; product returns; reverse logistics; remanufacturing; optimal manufacturing and remanufacturing strategies; base-stock policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:13:y:2011:i:1:p:20-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .