Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Sebnem Ahiska, S. & King, Russell E., 2010. "Inventory optimization in a one product recoverable manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 11-19, March.
- Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong, 2008. "A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam, 2014. "A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 141-161.
- Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L., 2013. "Strategic response to pollution taxes in supply chain networks: Dynamic, spatial, and organizational dimensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 314-327.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:1102-1109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahiska, S. Sebnem & King, Russell E., 2010. "Life cycle inventory policy characterizations for a single-product recoverable system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 51-61, March.
- Sean X. Zhou & Zhijie Tao & Xiuli Chao, 2011. "Optimal Control of Inventory Systems with Multiple Types of Remanufacturable Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(1), pages 20-34, March.
- Kim, Eungab & Saghafian, Soroush & Van Oyen, Mark P., 2013. "Joint control of production, remanufacturing, and disposal activities in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 337-348.
- Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Dejax, Pierre & Gharbi, Ali, 2012. "Production planning of a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system under uncertainty within a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 81-93.
- Qin, Zhongfeng & Ji, Xiaoyu, 2010. "Logistics network design for product recovery in fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 479-490, April.
- Polotski, Vladimir & Kenne, Jean-Pierre & Gharbi, Ali, 2017. "Production and setup policy optimization for hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 322-333.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:146:y:2003:i:3:p:553-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.