Production planning of a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system under uncertainty within a closed-loop supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiesmuller, Gudrun P. & Scherer, Carsten W., 2003. "Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 553-579, May.
- Dobos, Imre, 2003. "Optimal production-inventory strategies for a HMMS-type reverse logistics system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 351-360, January.
- Dehayem Nodem, F.I. & Kenne, J.P. & Gharbi, A., 2009. "Hierarchical decision making in production and repair/replacement planning with imperfect repairs under uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 173-189, October.
- Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q., 2007. "An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1063-1077, June.
- de Brito, M.P. & Flapper, S.D.P. & Dekker, R., 2002. "Reverse logistics," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Song, Dong-Ping, 2009. "Production and preventive maintenance control in a stochastic manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 101-111, May.
- Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats, 2008. "Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 336-348, October.
- Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R. & Sadr, J., 2008. "Production rate control for stochastic remanufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 37-47, March.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics; Closed-loop supply chains; Manufacturing/remanufacturing; Optimal control; Production planning; Stochastic dynamic programming; Numerical methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:135:y:2012:i:1:p:81-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.