A taxonomy and an empirical analysis of multiple objective ant colony optimization algorithms for the bi-criteria TSP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L. & Gagne, Caroline, 2002. "Scheduling continuous casting of aluminum using a multiple objective ant colony optimization metaheuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 218-229, November.
- T'kindt, Vincent & Monmarche, Nicolas & Tercinet, Fabrice & Laugt, Daniel, 2002. "An Ant Colony Optimization algorithm to solve a 2-machine bicriteria flowshop scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 250-257, October.
- Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej, 2002. "Genetic local search for multi-objective combinatorial optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 50-71, February.
- Karl Doerner & Walter Gutjahr & Richard Hartl & Christine Strauss & Christian Stummer, 2004. "Pareto Ant Colony Optimization: A Metaheuristic Approach to Multiobjective Portfolio Selection," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 79-99, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boxuan Zhao & Jianmin Gao & Kun Chen & Ke Guo, 0. "Two-generation Pareto ant colony algorithm for multi-objective job shop scheduling problem with alternative process plans and unrelated parallel machines," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Liang, Yun-Chia & Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Tien, Chia-Yun, 2013. "Metaheuristics for drilling operation scheduling in Taiwan PCB industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 189-198.
- Luo, Hao & Du, Bing & Huang, George Q. & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xiaolin, 2013. "Hybrid flow shop scheduling considering machine electricity consumption cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 423-439.
- Xu, Rui & Chen, Huaping & Li, Xueping, 2013. "A bi-objective scheduling problem on batch machines via a Pareto-based ant colony system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 371-386.
- Pradhananga, Rojee & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Yamada, Tadashi & Qureshi, Ali Gul, 2014. "Bi-objective decision support system for routing and scheduling of hazardous materials," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 135-148.
- repec:spr:joinma:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10845-015-1091-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:180:y:2007:i:1:p:116-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.