Dominance Relations Among Standardized Variable
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Connor, Gregory, 1984. "A unified beta pricing theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 13-31, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaoming, 2008. "Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 182-189, December.
- Lingxiu Dong & Panos Kouvelis & Ping Su, 2010. "Global Facility Network Design with Transshipment and Responsive Pricing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 278-298, February.
- Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping, 2013. "Global facility network design in the presence of competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 437-446.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Zoli, Claudio, 2012. "Stochastic dominance relations for integer variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1331-1341.
- Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping, 2014. "Operational hedging strategies and competitive exposure to exchange rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 215-229.
- Seifert, Ralf W. & Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Sieke, Marcel A., 2006. "Integrating direct and indirect sales channels under decentralized decision-making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 209-229, September.
- Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani, 2003. "Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 1999. "Stalking Information: Bayesian Inventory Management with Unobserved Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 346-363, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .