Dominance Relations Among Standardized Variables
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaoming, 2008. "Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 182-189, December.
- Lingxiu Dong & Panos Kouvelis & Ping Su, 2010. "Global Facility Network Design with Transshipment and Responsive Pricing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 278-298, February.
- Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping, 2013. "Global facility network design in the presence of competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 437-446.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Zoli, Claudio, 2012. "Stochastic dominance relations for integer variables," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1331-1341.
- Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping, 2014. "Operational hedging strategies and competitive exposure to exchange rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 215-229.
- Seifert, Ralf W. & Thonemann, Ulrich W. & Sieke, Marcel A., 2006. "Integrating direct and indirect sales channels under decentralized decision-making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 209-229, September.
- Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani, 2003. "Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 1999. "Stalking Information: Bayesian Inventory Management with Unobserved Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 346-363, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic dominance; decision theory; comparing random variables;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:40:y:1994:i:10:p:1343-1352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.