Planning of fuel coal imports using a mixed integer programming method
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & David Ronen, 1987. "Scheduling Ocean Transportation of Crude Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 335-346, March.
- W. J. Baumol & H. D. Vinod, 1970. "An Inventory Theoretic Model of Freight Transport Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(7), pages 413-421, March.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
- Guimaraes, Rui C. & Kingsman, Brian G., 1989. "Simulation-optimisation: The method and its application in the analysis of grain terminal operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 44-53, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:51:y:1997:i:3:p:243-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.