Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel & N. Vandaele & Herbert Peremans, 2008. "Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach," Post-Print hal-00465127, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc R. Lambrecht & Philip L. Ivens & Nico J. Vandaele, 1998. "ACLIPS: A Capacity and Lead Time Integrated Procedure for Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1548-1561, November.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Van Ryzin, Garrett., 1991. "A stochastic and dynamic vehicle routing problem in the Euclidean plane," Working papers 3286-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B., 1996. "A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 45-55, April.
- Augerat, P. & Belenguer, J. M. & Benavent, E. & Corberan, A. & Naddef, D., 1998. "Separating capacity constraints in the CVRP using tabu search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 546-557, April.
- Pirlot, Marc, 1996. "General local search methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 493-511, August.
- Ichoua, Soumia & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2003. "Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 379-396, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Gatica & Pablo Miranda, 2011. "Special Issue on Latin-American Research: A Time Based Discretization Approach for Ship Routing and Scheduling with Variable Speed," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 465-485, September.
- Lecluyse, Christophe & Sörensen, Kenneth & Peremans, Herbert, 2013. "A network-consistent time-dependent travel time layer for routing optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 395-413.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1057_jors.2009.116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbeeck, C. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Aghezzaf, E.-H., 2016. "Solving the stochastic time-dependent orienteering problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 699-718.
- Chen, Lu & Gendreau, Michel & Hà, Minh Hoàng & Langevin, André, 2016. "A robust optimization approach for the road network daily maintenance routing problem with uncertain service time," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 40-51.
- LECLUYSE, C. & VAN WOENSEL, Tom & PEREMANS, Herbert, 2007. "Vehicle routing with stochastic time-dependent travel times," Working Papers 2007018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Norlund, Ellen Karoline & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert, 2015. "Supply vessel planning under cost, environment and robustness considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 271-281.
- Andres Figliozzi, Miguel, 2012. "The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 616-636.
- Verbeeck, C. & Sörensen, K. & Aghezzaf, E.-H. & Vansteenwegen, P., 2014. "A fast solution method for the time-dependent orienteering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 419-432.
- Xia, Li & Cao, Xi-Ren, 2012. "Performance optimization of queueing systems with perturbation realization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 293-304.
- Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2011. "Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 579-587, May.
- Chardy, Matthieu & Klopfenstein, Olivier, 2012. "Handling uncertainties in vehicle routing problems through data preprocessing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 667-683.
- Lau, Kwok Hung, 2013. "Measuring distribution efficiency of a retail network through data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 598-611.
- Celikoglu, Hilmi Berk, 2013. "Reconstructing freeway travel times with a simplified network flow model alternating the adopted fundamental diagram," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 457-466.
- Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Van Woensel, Tom & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "The time-dependent pollution-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 265-293.
- Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2010. "Evaluating the effects of distribution centres on the performance of vendor-managed inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 112-122, February.
- Diego Cattaruzza & Nabil Absi & Dominique Feillet & Jesús González-Feliu, 0. "Vehicle routing problems for city logistics," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Mattfeld, Dirk Christian, 2010. "Data allocation and application for time-dependent vehicle routing in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 24-35.
- Jiang, J. & Ng, K.M. & Teo, K.M., 2016. "Satisficing measure approach for vehicle routing problem with time windows under uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Nguyen, V.A," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 404-414.
- repec:spr:eurjtl:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13676-014-0074-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1058-1073 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:3:p:990-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.