Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Augerat, P. & Belenguer, J. M. & Benavent, E. & Corberan, A. & Naddef, D., 1998. "Separating capacity constraints in the CVRP using tabu search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 546-557, April.
- Marc R. Lambrecht & Philip L. Ivens & Nico J. Vandaele, 1998. "ACLIPS: A Capacity and Lead Time Integrated Procedure for Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1548-1561, November.
- Pirlot, Marc, 1996. "General local search methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 493-511, August.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Van Ryzin, Garrett., 1991. "A stochastic and dynamic vehicle routing problem in the Euclidean plane," Working papers 3286-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Malandraki, Chryssi & Dial, Robert B., 1996. "A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 45-55, April.
- Ichoua, Soumia & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2003. "Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 379-396, January.
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:3:p:990-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.