A restricted dynamic programming heuristic algorithm for the time dependent traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1605-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Güner, Ali R. & Murat, Alper & Chinnam, Ratna Babu, 2017. "Dynamic routing for milk-run tours with time windows in stochastic time-dependent networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 251-267.
- Bouman, P. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Schmidt, M.E., 2017. "Dynamic Programming Approaches for the Traveling Salesman Problem with Drone," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Andres Figliozzi, Miguel, 2012. "The time dependent vehicle routing problem with time windows: Benchmark problems, an efficient solution algorithm, and solution characteristics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 616-636.
- Ichoua, Soumia & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves, 2003. "Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 379-396, January.
- Van Woensel, T. & Kerbache, L. & Peremans, H. & Vandaele, N., 2008.
"Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 990-1007, May.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel & N. Vandaele & Herbert Peremans, 2008. "Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach," Post-Print hal-00465127, HAL.
- Huang, Yixiao & Zhao, Lei & Van Woensel, Tom & Gross, Jean-Philippe, 2017. "Time-dependent vehicle routing problem with path flexibility," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 169-195.
- KERBACHE, Laoucine & VAN WOENSEL, Tom, 2004.
"Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle Fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
803, HEC Paris.
- Laoucine Kerbache & Tom Van Woensel, 2011. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Working Papers hal-00591251, HAL.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel, 2005. "Planning and Scheduling Transportation Vehicle fleet in a Congested Traffic Environment," Post-Print halshs-00004751, HAL.
- Albiach, José & Sanchis, José María & Soler, David, 2008. "An asymmetric TSP with time windows and with time-dependent travel times and costs: An exact solution through a graph transformation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 789-802, September.
- Furini, Fabio & Persiani, Carlo Alfredo & Toth, Paolo, 2016. "The Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Planning Problem in Controlled Airspace," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 38-55.
- Hoorn, J.J. van, 2010. "A note on the worst case complexity for the capacitated vehicle routing problem," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Xiao, Yiyong & Konak, Abdullah, 2016. "The heterogeneous green vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time-varying traffic congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 146-166.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1058-1073 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:90:y:1996:i:1:p:45-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.