Using Tabu search for solving a dynamic multi-terminal truck dispatching problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves, 1981. "Real-Time Dispatch of Petroleum Tank Trucks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 19-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- César Rego, 1998. "A Subpath Ejection Method for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1447-1459, October.
- Avella, Pasquale & Boccia, Maurizio & Sforza, Antonio, 2004. "Solving a fuel delivery problem by heuristic and exact approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 170-179, January.
- Tan, K.C. & Chew, Y.H. & Lee, L.H., 2006. "A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 855-885, August.
- Qiu, Xuan & Luo, Hao & Xu, Gangyan & Zhong, Runyang & Huang, George Q., 2015. "Physical assets and service sharing for IoT-enabled Supply Hub in Industrial Park (SHIP)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 4-15.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A., 2004. "Integrating purchasing and routing in a propane gas supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 710-729, May.
- Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Guerriero, Francesca & Laporte, Gilbert & Musmanno, Roberto, 2003. "Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 1-11, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:2:p:411-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.